You don the Ely Blouse with the rest of your ensemble. Once you are dressed, you can get ready for your journey this morn. This natural blouse comes in five sizes. It has a scoop neckline. The sleeves on the womens blouse have a unique tied design. They come halfway down the arms. Then, they tie to the rest of the bell-shaped sleeves, making them full length. A fabric cord runs through holes on each part of the sleeve and ties closed. In the center front of the shirt, there is a laced look that ties at the top. The natural-colored ties run through fabric loops. This medieval womens shirt makes a lovely addition to a variety of outfits. You can wear the Ely Blouse to a faire, reenactment, or LARP event.
- Comes in five sizes
- Features two-part sleeves
- Has a laced front
- Fits a variety of outfits
- Great for faires, reenactments, and more
- Made from cotton
- Small: Chest – 31.9-33.5 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 35-36.6 Inches
- Large: Chest – 38.2-39.8 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 41.3-42.9 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 45.3-46.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.