The weapons of elves are often both powerful and elegant. The Elven Wing LARP Axe is no exception. Its long, wickedly curved blade is ridged to look like the wing of a bird, and beautiful, carved scrollwork decorates its golden base. This elven LARP pole axe is made of soft, shred resistant closed cell foam and coated with protective latex. This durable foam surrounds a strong, flexible, and Kevlar-tipped fiberglass core that runs through the long, wood-like haft. This long haft has a very natural, organic look that is well-suited to all manner of woodland warriors. Wield this fantasy LARP weapon two-handed for long-reaching, devastating swings. This beautiful fantasy LARP axe is ideal for clearing the field during your next LARP battle.
The Elven Wing LARP Axe has an overall length of 59.1 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Length: 59.1 Inches
- Grip Length: 26 Inches
- Head Length: 6.3 Inches
- Head Height: 27.6 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.1 Inches
- Weight: 1.4 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.