These shoes date back thousands of years. When archaeologists were digging through the remains of the early Viking kingdoms, they found and recreated these simple boots. Our Early Medieval Viking Boots are durable and comfortable. If you need something reliable for your next costume or outfit, which also fits the theme of medieval apparel, then these are the shoes you want. They feature a wooden buckle design for a snug fit. Whether you are outside during a harsh storm, traversing rock ledges, or are just not looking to replace your footwear for a while, these Viking shoes can withstand the harshest of conditions. Made of a natural leather, your feet will find themselves in good company with these sound shoes.
- Design inspired by Viking footwear from the 9th and 10th centuries
- Great for recreation due to high durability and comfort
- Features a buckle for a snug fit
- Great for medieval cosplay and costumes
- Made from natural leather
- Please be aware that these size conversions are approximate, so exact sizing may differ slightly from what is listed.
- These boots are not available in wide or narrow.