The Villager Boots come up to the knee and has a wrap around front that laces on the side of the boot for closure. These boots are a very simple style and will go with many different looks from Viking and barbarian to peasant and medieval. They are made from a soft microfiber, so they look like suede, and have a rubber sole. These boots are available in mens sizes small through large and are a great boot for those long days at the fair.
- Rugged and Stylish
- Very comfortable
- Great with Any Period Clothing
- Great High Quality Boot
- Small (Size 8-9, Boot Opening: 7.75 Inches, Width: 3.5 Inches, Calf Circumference: 14.5 Inches, Shaft Height: 12.5 Inches)
- Medium (Size 10-11, Boot Opening: 8 Inches, Width: 3.75 Inches, Calf Circumference: 15 Inches, Shaft Height: 13.4 Inches)
- Large (Size 12-13, Boot Opening: 8.5 Inches, Width: 4 Inches, Calf Circumference: 15.75 Inches, Shaft Height: 13.75 Inches)
- Standard US Shoe sizes. Runs true to size – these are not available in Wide or Narrow, just Standard.