Humans are not the only ones who enjoy the art of jousting. Elves do as well, as the Drow LARP Shield reveals with its unique design. Made from hard EVA foam, this shield has a latex coating. This construction makes the shield durable for continued use. The black shield features a heater shield shape, which has a flat top edge with curved sides ending in a point at the bottom. This shield also has a curved cutout at one of the top corners. Historically, this cutout would allow the jouster to hold out their lance.
Next, the shield has a white stylized design on the same side as the cutout. It also has a gold colored trim on the opposite side of the cutout. On the back, the shield has a shiny black finish. It has three pairs of straps, allowing you to hold the shield on either arm or straight up and down. The Drow LARP Shield belongs on the field of combat. Bring this foam shield to a LARP event, cosplay convention, or faire.
- Stylized fantasy design
- Jousting heater shield shape
- Three pairs of carrying straps
- Durable construction
- Wonderful for LARP events and faires
- Made from hard EVA foam with a latex coating
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Length: 35.4 Inches
- Width: 23.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.