The equipment of any medieval fighter is not complete without a trusted shield at the ready. Featuring a kite shape, the Richard Shield is made of thick weapon foam, and as such is suitable for LARP and light reenactment. A flexible plate is fixed to the back of the shield, featuring a plastic handle as well as an adjustable leather buckled strap. Five leather cords on the back make it easy to attach protective and stylish shield covers, like the Richard Two Color Shield Cover (MY100341) or the Richard Quarterly Shield Cover (MY100342), both styles made to fit this particular shield shape.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Displays historic heater shield shape
- Firm grip with a handle and buckled strap on a flexible plate
- Cords on back of shield for attaching a fabric shield cover
- Contributes to a solid defense on the LARP battlefield
- Made of thick latex-free weapon foam
- Height: 31.5 Inches
- Width: 20.5 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 13.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.