The buckler makes a historically popular shield due to its maneuverability and uses for blow deflection, hand protection, and more. The Woodgrain LARP Buckler features a hand-painted wooden pattern design with a metallic central dome. The round LARP shield is crafted from hard EVA foam and coated in latex for strength and durability. A leather brace and hard foam create the handle for gripping. This latex buckler makes a great choice for protection, especially for medieval and Renaissance fighters who want an authentic period look.
This shield has an average diameter of 16 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this Silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Hard EVA foam does not flex in combat
- Features a punch-grip for a secure hold
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Grip made of EVA foam and leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Diameter: 16 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.5 Inches