As you move swiftly through the shadows, you strike with the grim elegance of a moonless night. The Dark Elven Hunter LARP Blade is a latex free LARP weapon made of innovative Epic Foam and designed for tough, yet safe, LARP combat. Inspired by the shadowy creatures of fantasy, this elf LARP sword has a graceful design ideal for assassins, rogues, and other characters affiliated with the dark. The curved blade, shaped for slicing action, features a blackened steel coloration perfectly matched with a hand painted polyurethane handle, expertly designed to emulate polished black wood wrapped in antique gold. Shred resistant, stab-proof, and with cushioned edges, the Dark Elven Hunter Blade has the looks of a truly killer sword but is safe and sturdy for live action roleplay combat.
This foam LARP weapon is approximately 29.53 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Stronghold weapons are designed for tough LARP combat and have a unique Epic Foam construction that does not contain latex and requires little to no upkeep. They weigh the same as latex weapons, have cushioned edges, and are stab-proof, making them safe for LARP battle. The hilts are made of polyurethane foam for high detail and practically maintenance-free durability.
- A quality Epic Foam weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from shred resistant Epic Foam
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 29.53 Inches
- Blade Length: 20.87 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.97 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.91 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.54 Inches
There are no reviews yet.