Those among the Landsknechts who wielded a two handed sword were rumored to earn twice the pay and thus called Dopplesoldner, or Double Pay. The Dopplesoldner LARP Sword takes its name from these historic 16th century mercenaries.
The Dopplesoldner LARP Sword features a unique S-shaped flamberge-style blade. It is stiff enough to deflect blows but flexible enough to ensure safety. Its ornate guard can be removed for customized use and ease of transport. With its longer length, this unique LARP sword is perfect for getting the extra reach you need to fend of enemies from afar or break through their ranks in battle.
The Doppelsoldner LARP Sword is tested and balanced for combat, made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light foam-latex weapon. It is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while ensuring that it performs well in every season and type of weather. Please be aware that, as the item is hand-painted, the color can vary from what is shown.
- Approved for LARP use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Made of ultra durable Calimacil foam
- Inner fiberglass core
- Total Length: 61.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 37 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1.2 Inches
- Handle Length: 24.8 Inches
- Grip Length: 9.8 Inches
- Cross Guard Width: 8.7 Inches
- Weight: 2.09 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.