This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
Whether you want to use it outdoors, in a ceremony, or just display it, the Damascus Striped Rosewood Kukri is a great knife to have. Made from Damascus steel, this knife has the curved blade typical of a kukri. Next, the handle has a Damascus guard and flat pommel. The guard extends to guard the edge side of the knife. In between the guard and pommel, is the rosewood grip. There are three sections of rosewood separated by brass and black pakkawood spacers. Each rosewood section also has a curved underside. This contoured shape makes the handle easier to hold. Finally, this knife comes with a brown leather sheath. The sheath features a snap on a strap to secure the dagger in place. At the top, there is a loop for sliding the sheath onto a belt, not included. This Damascus kukri makes a wonderful addition to someones outdoor gear as well as a blade collection.
Please note that as this is made with natural materials, it may vary in color and pattern.
- Features a multi-section, contoured handle
- Has a curved blade
- Comes with a brown sheath
- Wonderful for a variety of tasks
- Great for displaying or collecting
- Blade, guard, and pommel are Damascus steel
- Handle is rosewood, pakkawood, and brass
- Sheath is leather
- Overall Length: 12.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 8 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.