Lightweight and dependable, the Peace Maker III Knife is a great tool to have for any situation. This very versatile knife can penetrate even thick materials, yet is lightweight and thinner than many tactical knives on the market. The compound ground stainless steel blade bevels make this fixed blade knife a cinch to re-sharpen. The clip point blade provides a distal point capable of piercing thick targets, without sacrificing precise cutting ability. Featuring a deeply textured handle and double-sided guards to protect your fingers, this utility knife caters to versatile grips. This boot knife is always accessible with the ambidextrous Secure-Ex sheath that includes a boot clip for discreet carrying anytime you need it.
- Clip point blade for all-purpose use
- Contoured handle for a versatile grip
- Thinner than many tactical blades on the market
- Ambidextrous Secure-Ex sheath with stainless steel belt clips
- Great emergency rescue tool
- Blade made of German 4116 Cryo Quenched stainless steel
- Handle made of Kray-Ex
- Overall Length: 8.50 Inches
- Blade Length: 4 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.50 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.10 Inch
- Weight: 3.4oz.