This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
Few functional swords possess the intricate detail and beauty of the Copper Flower Damascus Katana. This gorgeous samurai sword showcases a floral motif throughout its design on the guard, menuki, kashira, and scabbard. Hand-forged with incredible craftsmanship, the Damascus steel sword has a real ray skin handle that is wrapped with brown cord. Samurai warrior artwork provides additional ornamentation to the gilded copper scabbard, and a multi-hued sageo adds a great final touch. This oriental sword can be used for training or cutting purposes. Be sure to choose a lovely oriental sword stand so you can put this Japanese sword on display when it is not in use!
- Hand-forged from Damascus steel
- Real ray skin handle is wrapped with brown cord
- Decorated with flower motif
- Comes with a gilded copper scabbard
- Great for cutting or collecting
- Overall Length: 41 Inches
- Blade Length: 28.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 11 Inches