This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
The unique coloration of this oriental sword ensures that it will stand out in any collection of katana. The Copper Tone Damascus Katana draws upon Japanese folklore for its ornamentation, making this a stunning functional blade. The hand-forged katana is crafted from Damascus high carbon steel with a striking copper tone and a fuller. A black cord wraps the real ray skin handle, matching the black lacquer scabbard. The zinc alloy tsuba displays ornate imagery of a monkey-like creature with gold and silver detailing, perhaps inspired by a famous Japanese legend like The Crab and the Monkey. This collectible katana comes with a sword bag for carrying and storage.
- Made from Damascus high carbon steel
- Features fullered blade with copper coloration
- Real ray skin handle is wrapped with black cord
- Zinc alloy tsuba displays ornate artwork
- Comes with black lacquer scabbard and sword bag
- Overall Length: 40.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 26.5 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 7 mm