Take the Notched Bowie LARP Knife in hand and you will have a companion as fearsome as whatever waits within the dark wilderness. Made of soft foam with an inner fiberglass core, this versatile LARP weapon has a realistic design and durable construction that pay homage to the original wilderness survival knife.
Intentional notches and a subtle darkened wash on the blade emphasize its rugged look and make this a LARP weapon worthy of veteran hunters or survivalists who want to be prepared for anything.
Ateliers Nemesis Athena LARP Construction:
Part of the Athena line from Ateliers Nemesis, this fantasy LARP knife has a cutting-edge construction for heightened detail, safety, and durability. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam of the blade together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam blade then surrounds a strong fiberglass core which is in turn reinforced with a high weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the foam fantasy knife is both very safe and even strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP knife a point of balance for natural maneuverability. You will feel just like you are wielding the real thing, simply made safe for LARP. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
Just like a steel Bowie knife, this wide LARP knife has a dramatic, curved blade with serrations along the upper spine. Its notched and battle-tested surface make it look like a weapon that has been through many a tricky situation and lived to tell the tale!
Its crossguard arms angle each in opposite directions: towards the blade on its spine side and towards the handle on the side of what would be its cutting edge.
They feature a rugged, antiqued brass finish that serve as testament to your survival skills. This faux weathered look adds to the authentic appearance of the foam LARP knife.
Next, the grip is carefully crafted to look just like part of an antler, from its cream and brown color to its textured ridges that give it a more secure hold. Lastly, the antique brass-colored endcap is wide and ends in a diagonal shape. The Ateliers Nemesis logo decorates the faux pin at its end.
Highly realistic in detail but made safe for live action roleplay, this LARP hunters knife suits a variety of settings. Post apocalypse survivors and sci-fi soldiers can both make use of it. It also perfectly fits the kits of rangers, assassins, thieves, and other resourceful LARP warriors. Historical and fantasy settings can both be taken on with confidence with the Notched Bowie LARP Knife in hand.
Pairs Well With:
No survivalist or ranger should be without this foam LARP Bowie knife by their side. Ensure it stays safely with you when you add the matching Bowie LARP Knife Scabbard (AN-0045) to your LARP kit!
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Notches on blade create a battle-tested look
- Heightened durability and detail
- Weighted handle provides a realistic point of balance
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Realistic handle details and texture
- Great for survival, fantasy, and historical settings
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating, like our 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) to prevent premature wear. Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Overall Length: 18.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.8 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.6 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.6 Inches
- Guard Width: 4.3 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.8 Inch
- Point of Balance: 0 Inches from Hilt
- Weight: 7.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.