Survival means always having your trusted blade nearby. The Bowie LARP Knife Scabbard is specifically designed to hold the matching Bowie LARP Knife (AN-0023) and Notched Bowie LARP Knife (AN-0024) from the Ateliers Nemesis Athena line. Its sturdy leather structure is stitched into a shape that perfectly suits the LARP hunting knifes blade.
The LARP knife holder has a straight shape that then curves up and in at the point, matching the silhouette of the famous survival knife. Two buckled leather straps along the length of the scabbard help hold the LARP knife secure once stored inside. Choose from black or brown for the vegetable-tanned leather scabbard, both color options paired with antique brass fittings.
The top opening of the LARP scabbard has a laser-engraved filigree design that is subtle enough to suit both medieval huntsmen and Western explorers. Faithful to its inspiration, the LARP knife scabbard has a belt loop at the top, which means that the LARP Bowie Knife will hang vertically from your side. A leather strap with an antiqued snap closure secures the handle in place.
Inside, the leather knife holder has a velvet lining that is easy on the soft foam of LARP blades. It reduces friction and keeps the foam safe from stray bumping on abrasive surfaces within your games settings. Help ensure the longevity of your favorite LARP weapon by carrying it in this leather scabbard. Whether venturing through lands unknown, surviving in post apocalyptic style, or hunting in enchanted woods, this leather LARP scabbard is the perfect companion to the utterly versatile Bowie LARP knife.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Designed for the Bowie LARP Knife
- Ambidextrous design can be worn on either right or left side
- Holds scabbard diagonally
- Protective inner lining is easy on foam blades
- Laser engraving adds the perfect amount of detail
- Available in black or brown
- Must-have for medieval, fantasy, and modern LARP characters
- Made of vegetable-dyed leather with antique metal hardware and a velvet inner lining
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with leather care products like oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Store in a ventilated area. Do not put excessive weight on scabbard.
There are no reviews yet.