Face off against any enemy with skill, cunning, and the knowledge that the Brown and Forest Green Beljant Bracers protect your arms from attack. Their versatile design makes them a staple in any fantasy armoury. Made from 5-7-ounce leather, this handmade pair of brown bracers secures onto the arms with straps. There are two straps on each bracer. The sides taper inward slightly towards the wrists.
Each leather armour piece features a diamond shape next to the elbow and wrist. The diamond shapes have concave edges and cutout designs in the middle. The cutouts reveal a forest-green split leather. Rivets surround the cutouts. Meanwhile, the body of each fantasy bracer has a deeply embossed herringbone pattern. These medieval bracers are great for LARP events, reenactments, and Ren faires.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with straps
- Herringbone and forest-green cutout design
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP events, Ren faires, and more
- Made from 5-7-ounce leather
- Cutouts are split leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.