Why not add a bit of color, style, and some great functionality to any medieval costume or fantasy outfit with the Green Adventurer Long Pouch? Its versatile appearance fits a wide variety of aesthetics. Made from split leather, this green medieval pouch has a tube-like shape. It features a circular base. A drawstring closes the top.
Meanwhile, there is a belt loop on the back. This loop allows the bag to hang from a ring belt or buckle belt, not included. This design makes the leather belt bag ideal for Ren faires, LARP events, and many other occasions.
It holds bottles with the neck sticking out, making it easy to grab your water, soda, or favorite beverage. Bottles do not come included. You can, of course, keep a variety of other items such as coins, LARP throwing weapons, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a cylindrical shape
- Fastens closed with a drawstring
- Loop for hanging from a belt
- Great for holding bottles
- Ideal accessory for a reenactment or LARP event
- Made from split leather
- Remove dirt with a bristle brush. Brush in a single direction to keep nap uniform. Use cornstarch or a suede eraser to absorb and remove any grease stains. Do not wash. Keep dry.