The 14th Century Hourglass Gauntlets feature an hourglass-shaped cuff that helps protect the wrist and back of the hand. Several plates guard each of the fingers, which have leather rings to help keep them in place when worn. The dominant style from about 1350 to 1410, the hourglass shape of the medieval gauntlets provides increased mobility in the wrist. These steel gauntlets work well for LARP events and historical re-enactments, so be sure to check them out when planning your next armoured ensemble.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Hourglass design covers wrist and back of hand
- Multiple plates cover each finger
- Offers excellent protection to hands
- Great for LARP and re-enactment use
- Base is 16 gauge steel
- Finger plates are 17-18 gauge steel
- Leather Glove Length: 9 Inches