These Ready For Battle Steel Arm Bracers are crafted from 18 gauge steel. While the picture looks slightly dark, please note that they have a bright shiny steel finish. With their simple design, these come at a very affordable price. The arm bracers attach to the arm by two leather straps and buckles. The Ready For Battle Steel Arm Bracers are sold as a pair. It is best to keep these bracers lightly coated with oil to prevent any rusting. If your bracers start to rust, immediately clean them with a metal polisher and coat with oil. These steel bracers are great for Medieval Fairs, LARP events, and most other Re-enactments.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Features a pair of arm bracers
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Medium: Wrist Length – 5.5 Inches, Forearm Length – 7.5 Inches, Overall Length – 9 Inches
- Large: Wrist Length – 7.1 Inches, Forearm Length – 7.9 Inches, Overall Length – 9.5 Inches
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles. This will show you how much of your forearm the bracer will cover.