Regardless of where you venture in your travels, ensure that your feet are covered for the journey. Check out the 13th Century Low Boots. Made from 7-8 ounce leather, this pair of boots comes in a range of sizes. The brown boots end just above the ankle. They lace up in front to the outside with four pairs of holes. On the bottom, the boots have nailed leather soles. Larger round nails create studs on the sole. The soles also display the boot size. These medieval boots are wonderful for reenacting, roleplaying, and cosplay use. Wear the 13th Century Low Boots with your fantasy outfit.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Laces up in front
- Features studded soles
- Great addition to an outfit
- Wonderful for reenactments and faires
- Made from 7-8 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.