No matter what kind of medieval or fantasy persona you take on, the 13th Century Low Boots are sure to work well with your ensemble. Made from leather, this pair of boots comes in a range of sizes. The brown boots end just above the ankle. They tie in front with laces that weave around the back of the foot. In addition, the cuffs of the boots can fold over this spot. Lacing adorns the edges of the cuffs. On the bottom, the boots have nailed leather soles. These medieval boots are wonderful for reenacting, roleplaying, and cosplay use. Wear the 13th Century Low Boots with your fantasy outfit.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Secures with ties in front/li>
- Features fold-over cuffs
- Great addition to an outfit
- Wonderful for reenactments and faires
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
These are standard US sizes, they do not come in narrow or wide.