Set sail on the Seven Seas as a fearless pirate king or become the hero of a faraway kingdom with the Swashbuckler Knee High Boots. Whether you choose a role that is historical or one inspired by folklore, these boots are a perfect fit. Taking inspiration from the classic cavalier boot, this pair features some unique features of its own. The inner cuff reaches approximately above the knee, while the outer cuff turns upward, lending a stylish flair. Buckle straps and offset trim provide decorative detail. Also, there are zippers on the inside calves for an easier time putting on the boots. With their unique, yet versatile style, these boots are a fine addition to any costume wardrobe.
- A pair of knee high pirate boots
- Inspired by the footwear of the 16th century
- Zipper closure
- Features an upturned cuff and buckle detail
- Perfect fit for Halloween or roleplay
- Made from polyurethane
- Heel made from ABS plastic
- Small: Size 8-9
- Medium: Size 10-11
- Large: Size 12-13
- Standard US Shoe Sizes. Runs true to size. These are not available in Wide or Narrow, just Standard.
- Heel Height: 1 Inch
- Calf Circumference: Approximately 15 Inches (measured from Large)