Swept hilt rapiers are classic fencing swords, used for centuries as ways of solving gentlemanly disagreements among nobles. Based upon designs from 17th century Europe, this Wood Grip Rapier is a traditional Renaissance fencing sword. Crafted from flex tempered high carbon steel, this blade is balanced for excellent sparring capabilities. The hilt is made from stainless steel to reduce maintenance with a contoured hardwood grip for a comfortable feel. The swept hilt not only adds an extraordinary and eye catching touch to this rapier, but a protective guard for your hand. This rapier comes included with a protective scabbard for safe keeping between uses as well. The art of fencing has been prevalent for centuries, and the Wood Grip Rapier brings the classic style of those Renaissance swords to the 21st century.
- Crafted from flex tempered high carbon steel
- Modeled after designs from Renaissance rapiers
- Stainless steel hilt requires little maintenance
- Contoured hardwood hilt provides a comfortable grip
- Includes a protective scabbard
- Overall Length: 44.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 36.675 Inches
- Weight: 2 lb. 1 oz.