As a swashbuckling swordsman, you require a rapier to aid you in your fights against the enemy. You wield the Shell Guard Swept Hilt Rapier. Made from high carbon steel, this sword has a narrow, double-edged blade with a diamond cross-section. The sword continues with a swept hilt crossguard. The crossguard has twisting and curved quillons. This design is not only appealing, but it also protects the wielders hand by keeping a blade from sliding down onto the hand. The crossguard also features a round plate at the bottom near the blade. Diamond shaped holes adorn the edges of the plate. On the hilt side, there is a red covering on the plate.
Next, the steel hilt has a wooden, wire-wrapped handle before ending in a cylindrical pommel. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Black leather covers the scabbard. It has a steel throat and chape. This functional sword is a great option for historical reenactments and adding to sword collections. The Shell Guard Swept Hilt Rapier looks wonderful on display in your home or office.
- Features a complex, swept hilt design
- Has a double-edged blade
- Comes with a black scabbard
- Fully functional
- Great for reenactments and collections
- Made from high carbon steel
- Grip is wood wrapped in steel
- Scabbard is wood with leather
- Overall Length: 40.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 34.1 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 12.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.