The gladius is the iconic sword of ancient Roman foot soldiers, and to this day it still inspires a feeling of bravery and victory that it did thousands of years ago. Now, you can evoke that same feeling with the Roman Fulham Gladius. The distinguishing shape of a Mainz-Fulham gladius is what sets it apart from other swords, the blade slightly more narrow that the normal Mainz variety. The triangular tip stands out on this sword, ideal for stabbing, cutting, and slashing. On this gladius, the wooden guard, hilt, and pommel give an old world authenticity. The scabbard features gleaming brass designs on a deep crimson base, with four brass carrying rings on either side for the leather strap for ideal gladius suspension. Bring history to life in your home or at your side with the Roman Fulham Gladius.
- Fully functional
- Inspired by Mainz-Fulham gladii of ancient Rome
- Steel blade features an iconic gladius tip
- Red scabbard with brass reliefs features carrying rings and leather straps
- Carrying straps feature buckles for an adjustable fit
- Blade is made of EN45 high carbon steel
- Wooden guard, hilt, and pommel have authentic ancient appeal