Your enemies will soon know the crush of defeat. Take the Wood Effect LARP Morningstar to LARP battle for medieval style, an intimidating aura, and safe gameplay. Inspired by medieval German weaponry, this medieval LARP pole weapon is a must-have for historical LARP events and characters.
Artisans Elite LARP Construction:
This medieval LARP weapon is part of the Artisan Elite line from Ateliers Nemesis. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam surrounds a strong fiberglass core, which is in turn reinforced with a high-weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the LARP morningstar is both very safe and strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP weapon better balance for more natural movement during play. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
The morningstar traces origins back to medieval Germany around the 14th century. This medieval LARP pole weapon recreates its menacing look. This type of medieval weapon would have been used to combat armoured enemies. First, the LARP morningstar head has a silvery metallic look that adds to its realism, made safe for LARP through its foam construction. True to its historical origins, small spikes accent the spherical head.
Then, thoughtful craftsmanship creates the wood look of the haft. Not only colored to look like wood, the haft has grooves and texturing to simulate wood grain. This long haft helps you get the reach on the battlefield! This part really emphasizes its realistic, historical look.
Then, triangular studded accents separate the grip from the rest of the haft and the pommel. Between these, black leather wraps around the grip for a better hold when wielding this medieval mace. Finally, the pommel also features a wood look.
Take your medieval LARP game to the next level with the right weapons. The Wood Effect LARP Morningstar makes a fantastic addition to the kits of LARP knights, warriors, marauders, barbarians, and more. Check out our selection of leather frogs for ways to carry this LARP weapon with you on your next adventure.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Balanced construction
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Based on German medieval weapons
- Great for medieval and fantasy LARP events
- Made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Handle is wrapped in leather
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating, like our 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) to prevent premature wear on the blade. Be sure to only use silicone on the blade and avoid the handle. You can protect the handle by wrapping it in plastic wrap before applying silicone.
- Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Overall Length: 44 Inches
- Mace Head Width: 5.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 7.5 Inches
- Weight: 1.3 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.