Create a historical appearance without forsaking comfort during the hot days of summer. Whether as an undergarment or on its own, the Wolfram Cotton Tunic is perfect for an adventurous visit to a LARP kingdom or renaissance faire. Handmade from cotton, this garment takes inspiration from medieval fashion trends. The weave of the fabric enhances its authentic appearance with the added benefits of comfort, tear resistance, and sweat absorption. The long-sleeve tunic has a wide, roomy cut, a front horseman slit for movability, and a round neckline with V-opening. It is fitted with fabric tie strings at the neck and buttons at the wrist.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Follows a traditional medieval design
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Greater movability with horseman slit in front
- Fitted with tie strings at the neck and buttons at the wrist
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 43 Inches, Waist – 48 Inches, Hip – 53 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 46.5 Inches, Waist – 53 Inches, Hip – 54 Inches
- Large: Chest – 50.5 Inches, Waist – 54 Inches, Hip – 56 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 54 Inches, Waist – 60 Inches, Hip – 63 Inches, Length – 37 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 58 Inches, Waist – 61 Inches, Hip – 64.5 Inches
- XXX-Large: Chest: 62 Inches, Waist- N/A Inches, Hip – N/A Inches
Measurements are approximate.