Keeping mobile on the battlefield is critical, so guard your legs with the help of plate armour like the Steel Balthasar Greaves. These steel greaves feature a bright metal finish that suits medieval knights and champions. Rivets run along the rims as decoration, and the outline of the metal leg guards is rounded. Crafted from sturdy steel, these excellent LARP greaves can be worn with padded arming wear for increased comfort. Combine this medieval leg protection with other pieces of Balthasar-style armour to create a truly remarkable historical re-enactment ensemble.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Features riveted detailing
- Excellent leg protection
- Worn via leather straps and buckles
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.