Channel arcane battle magic when you wield the Wizards LARP sword. You need not solely rely on wands and potions! Sometimes a wizard needs a proper sword to get the job done. This LARP bastard sword has a sectioned grip that can be wielded with one or two hands, so you can slice and spell cast at the same time. Or bring down your mighty magic blade with two-handed strength!
Ateliers Nemesis Athena LARP Construction:
This fantasy LARP sword is crafted using a cutting-edge thermoforming process. Part of the Athena line from Ateliers Nemesis, its closed cell foam construction surrounds a sturdy fiberglass core. This means that the foam LARP weapon is both safe and sturdy enough to parry the blows. The blade ends in a soft tip which is then reinforced with a high weave polyester similar to Kevlar underneath the foam exterior.
A unique weighting to the hilt also gives this magic LARP weapon a point of balance. The LARP bastard sword feels natural and authentic in the hand. You will feel just like you are wielding the real thing, simply made safe for LARP.
Made to withstand whatever battles you have in store, this high fantasy LARP sword features a latex-free waterproof coating throughout to help ensure the longevity of the safe foam weapon.
Be you battle mage, wizard, or sorceress, this Athena LARP sword adds versatility to any LARP kit. It features an elevated fantasy style with details that still evoke an authentic sword construction. The straight, silver blade has sides that taper, forming a hexagon cross section that flares out and then narrows just before the hilt.
Next, that hilt calls to mind arcane forces and forbidden spells. The crossguard arms have a weathered silver color and angle towards the blade. Thorny points and faceting add to its fantasy style. A bright blue faux gem accents the center of the guard, matching the hand-and-a-half handle. Darkened lines just like wrapped leather add detail to the blue grip.
The length of this fantasy LARP bastard sword combined with its counterbalanced hilt make this foam sword a delight to handle and versatile in how you can wield it. Antique gold color detailing segments the outer edges and center of the grip. Finally, the antique silvery pommel ends in a twist that is capped with another blue faux gem.
Battle wizards and mages will find an especially worthy companion to their sorcery with the Wizards LARP Sword. Add it to fantasy LARP kits. Bring this LARP bastard sword along the next time the battlefield beckons.
Pairs Well With:
Wizards and witches on the move can pair this with the Fantasy Blade LARP Sword Scabbard (AN-0038), specifically designed to fit this Ateliers Nemesis LARP weapon. If your LARP fighting style would benefit from a shorter companion weapon, be sure to check out the Elven LARP Knife (AN-0017). Both are sold separately.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Weighted handle provides a realistic point of balance
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Longer grip for versatile maneuverability
- Perfect for battle mages, sorcerers, and more
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating to prevent premature wear. Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Overall Length: 44 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.9 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.6 Inches
- Handle Length: 7.9 Inches
- Guard Width: 6.9 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1.1 Inches
- Point of Balance: 2.8 Inches from Hilt
- Weight: 1.3 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.