While wandering through forests, villages, and mountain tunnels,prepare for anything with the Wizard Cloak. Made of a woven cotton, this cloak is full length at the front and back with its shortened sides ending at arms length, so you can easily move your hands for spellcasting or sword wielding. The roomy hood is lined with satin for a touch of noble style, and cords at the neck can be tied to secure the cloak in place. A versatile addition to fantasy and reenactment wardrobes, be sure to take this medieval cloak along on your next epic adventure. Wear it with our Wizard Robe (MCI-508) for a truly magical look!
- Great for medieval mage and wanderer looks
- Woven fabric adds to rustic aura
- Roomy hood is lined with satin
- Shortened sides for easy arm movement
- Secures at neck with cloak ties
- Made of woven cotton
- Hood lined with matching satin