The Royal Court Gown is a two piece dress ensemble consisting of a bodice and skirt. The bodice and skirt are made of a high quality baroque brocade fabric with a royal velvet inner panel. The bodice is fully lined. This lovely gown is shown with a hoop skirt. The hoop skirt is not included but can be purchased separately. We highly recommend wearing a hoop skirt with this gown to give the dress a flattering shape. The Royal Court Gown is great for Medieval Weddings, Renaissance Fairs and Medieval re-enactments. You will feel like you are the Queen when you wear the Royal Court Gown to your next Renaissance fair or masquerade event.
Click here to order this item in a custom size or with custom fabric.
- Beautiful Gown
- Great For Medieval Wedding And Renaissance Fairs
- Rich Looking Trim And Fabric
- Authentic To The Medieval and Renaissance Era
- Made from brocade and royal velvet
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length, 14 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length, 17 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XX-Large: 46-48 Inch Bust, 39-41 Inch Waist, 45 Inch Skirt Length, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XXX-Large: 50-53 Inch Bust, 44-46 Inch Waist, 46 Inch Skirt Length, 20.5 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder