The Woodland Peasant Dress is made of 100 percent cotton and is closed with laces in the back which ensures a perfect fit. The Woodland Peasant Dress comes in a variety of colors to choose from and is offered in sizes small through extra-large. When choosing your colors, the basic color is the color is the outer color and the accent color is the color on the front and accented on the sleeves. This dress is machine washable and authentic to the medieval times. The Woodland Peasant Dress is great for medieval reenactments and Renaissance fairs. This ensemble is displayed with a petticoat which is worn under the skirt to give shape. A petticoat is not included but is recommended and can be purchased separately. This dress is made from our natural cotton fabric and can be custom made in any color combination you wish. If you don’t see the color combination you would like to order in the drop down menu, please click the link below to place a custom order. Please see our Fabric page and click on Cotton to see the available colors.
Click here to order this item in a custom size or with custom fabric.
- Beautiful Hooded Dress
- Great for Medieval Wedding and Renaissance Fairs
- Authentic to the Medieval and Renaissance Era
- Available in a large variety of colors
- Made from 100% Cotton
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length, 14 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length, 17 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XX-Large: 46-48 Inch Bust, 39-41 Inch Waist, 45 Inch Skirt Length, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XXX-Large: 50-53 Inch Bust, 44-46 Inch Waist, 46 Inch Skirt Length, 20.5 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder