To become a great swordsman, you must practice with a blade similar to the one you hope to wield. The Wakizashi Bokken by Cold Steel mimics the size, weight, and feel of a real wakizashi without the dangers of a sharp blade. Made of the heaviest grade polypropylene available, this training sword has the winning advantage of its traditional Kashi wood bokken counterparts. It will not crack, rot, or splinter, and is virtually unbreakable as well as impervious to the elements. Not quite as rigid as wood, the Wakizashi Bokken is remarkably stiff and cut resistant. Hone your skills with this superior training tool!
- Closely mimics the shape of a wakizashi
- Great for martial artists and swordsmen
- Synthetic structure is virtually indestructible
- Ideal for safe training and sparring
- Made of polypropylene
- Weight: 12.2 oz.
- Thickness: 0.75 Inches
- Length: 21 Inches
- Handle: 6.38 Inches
- Overall Length: 27.38 Inches