The USMC Stacked Leather Kukri is an ideal blade to keep at your side if you need to venture forth into the wilderness or the outdoors. Made from J420 stainless steel, this functional knife has the distinctive curved blade of a kukri. It curves inward with a fuller before the bend in the spine. USMC adorns the base of the blade. Next, the handle has a brass guard and pommel. They both extend to guard the edge side of the knife. In addition, they curve towards each other. This helps to keep a hand on the grip. In between the two is a stacked leather grip. The stacked brown leather creates a striped effect. Finally, this knife comes with a leather belt sheath. You can use the USMC Stacked Leather Kukri for survival or display it for all to see.
- Has a curved blade with a short fuller
- Features a striped look on the handle
- Comes with a sheath
- Great for the outdoors
- Useful for various tasks
- Blade is J420 stainless steel
- Guard and pommel are brass
- Grip and sheath are leather
- Overall Length: 16.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 10.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.