Proudly etched onto the blade of the U.S.M.C. Kukri Machete are the words Honor, Courage, and Commitment. This rugged functional knife is made for the most extreme situations, ready to handle any combat or survival crisis. Made of AUS-6 stainless steel, this curved blade features a saw tooth edge along its back as well as serrations closer to its point. Corrosion resistant and coated with a non-glare finish, this tactical knife is prepared to last. The handle is rubberized and over molded for a comfortable grip during prolonged, tough use. Emblazoned on the hilt is the Marine Force Recon medallion.
- Fully functional
- Blade made of AUS-6 stainless steel
- Honor, Courage, and Commitment etched into blade
- Handle is rubberized and over molded
- Marine Force Recon medallion emblazoned on handle
- Includes durable nylon sheath
- Overall Length: 16.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.5 Inches
There are no reviews yet.