The blade of the Unokubi Zukuri Raptor Katana is constructed after the Nagamaki sword, a long handled katana that was popular between the 12th and 14th centuries. This version of that sword features utility and display qualities. Made from heat treated 5160 high carbon steel, this sword has a double pegged full length tang. The blade collar is made from stunning brass, while the tsuba features intricate raptor designs. The tsuka, or handle, is crafted from genuine rayskin and wrapped in suede, accented with brass raptor feathers. Included with this katana is a wooden scabbard finished in black lacquer. This Unokubi Zukuri Raptor Katana will add an elegant oriental touch to any weapons collection.
- Crafted from 5160 high carbon steel
- Modeled after the Nagamaki blade
- Heat treated for high resilience and durability
- Full length and double pegged tang enhances strength
- Raptor designs and brass fittings offer aesthetic value
- Tsuka is crafted from genuine rayskin with suede wrapping
- Includes a protective scabbard
- Overall Length: 43.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 28.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 13 Inches
- Weight: 2 lb. 11 oz.