Do not let its size fool you. There is nothing clumsy about the Two Handed Great Sword. Meant to be carried over the shoulder in its scabbard, this massive blade is well-balanced and easily wielded by those of great strength or stature. The high carbon steel blade is modeled after historic swords meant to make short work of pikemen and swordsmen alike, and it is equally effective against modern rifle butts and bayonets. To protect the hands from opposing weapons, this great sword features a large guard with side rings plus integral parrying hooks that allow the blade to be shortened for close range slashing and stabbing attacks. The handle is made of wood and covered with leather and is extra-long to afford a full two-handed grip. What is more, it is capped by a heavy steel pommel that helps counter balance its long blade and serves as an effective weapon in its own right. The Two Handed Great Sword is sturdy, strong, and battle ready. If you are looking for the ultimate in big performance-oriented swords, your search is over.
- A classic, large medieval two-handed sword
- Fully functional and battle ready
- Large guard has side rings and integral parrying hooks
- Two-handed grip is covered in leather
- Heavy steel pommel counter-balances blade
- Blade is made of 1060 high carbon steel
- Weight: 109.5 oz.
- Blade Thickness: 7/32 Inch
- Blade Length: 39 7/8 Inches
- Handle: 15 3/8 Inches
- Overall Length: 55.75 Inches