Drawing upon its Finnish heritage, the Finn Bear Knife is ideal for outdoor adventures and makes an effective utility knife as well. The functional blade has a strong point for piercing and a long belly for precise cutting. Ideal for any task, the hollow ground stainless steel blade holds a good edge and is easy to re-sharpen. This versatile knife features a durable textured polypropylene handle for security, and its diamond cross-section accommodates a variety of gripping methods. For safety and convenience, this hunting knife comes with a Secure-Ex sheath that can be worn around your neck, on a belt, or tucked away in a bag.
- Functional standard shaped blade
- Modified diamond cross-section for grip versatility
- Ribbed texture handle for secure grip
- Includes Secure-Ex sheath
- Great for camping or hunting
- Blade made of German 4116 Cryo Quenched stainless steel
- Handle made of high impact polypropylene
- Overall Length: 8.50 Inches
- Blade Length: 4 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.50 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.10 Inch
- Weight: 2.8oz.