The Trail Boss is light and compact enough to carry all day in your hand or strapped to your pack, yet heavy and tough enough for chores that would make a hatchet or tomahawk scream for mercy. Featuring a European style head with a 4 inch blade and a 4.5 inch cutting edge, it takes a big bite with every swing. Plus, it features a very stout straight-grained hickory handle. Extensively field-tested by Lynn C. Thompson on a month-long hunting trip in the outback of Australia, the Trail Boss was really put to the test. He used it to chop kindling, clear roads and trails, to build blinds, and even to chop down a fair sized Gidgee Tree (one of the hardest woods found down under).
- Fully functional
- Versatile tool for self defense, utility, and tactical work
- Features European-styled head
- Straight grained handle is sturdy and high quality
- A great camp hawk or throwing weapon
- Head is drop forged from 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle is made of American hickory wood
- Primary Edge: 4.5 Inches
- Overall: 23 Inches
- Hawk: 6.5 Inches
- Weight: 41.5 oz.