Before the sun sets this day, you must battle for victory with the Notched Templar’s LARP Long Sword with Leather Grip in your capable hands. This sword is a great option for your medieval LARP outfit or fantasy cosplay. It suits a variety of characters and aesthetics, especially historical ones, so you can bring it to event after event.
Artisans Elite LARP Construction
This medieval LARP weapon is part of the Artisan Elite line from Ateliers Nemesis. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam of the blade together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam blade surrounds a strong fiberglass core, which is in turn reinforced with a high-weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the LARP Crusader sword is both very safe and strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP sword better balance for greater agility. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
Inspired by the classic knight sword, this medieval longsword has a straight, double-edged blade. Notching along the length of the blade gives this weapon a battle-experienced look. A subtle wash slightly darkens the steel color, adding to its battle-seasoned appearance.
Then, it has a narrow, cruciform crossguard. In the center, it has a central ridge as well as a short blade collar pointing onto the blade. Then, the hilt has a wrapped, two-handed grip. Light-tan leather wraps around the wooden grip, adding to the realistic look and feel of the LARP sword. The hilt ends with a bronzed pommel. It has a wheel-shaped design, common amongst many Crusader swords. In addition, the pommel features the Ateliers Nemesis logo near the grip. This pommel creates a defined end to the hilt, adding to its elegant appearance.
This foam longsword works for more than just Templar knights. It can look and feel great in the hand of any medieval or fantasy warrior. Its balanced construction will aid you in your next LARP battle against your foes. Do not forget to get the Diamond Blade LARP Sword Scabbard (#AN-0036) so you have a place to keep your sword between battles.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Cruciform guard and wheel-shaped pommel
- Notched and darkened finish on blade
- Balanced construction
- Ideal for LARPing and cosplaying
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Handle is wood wrapped in leather
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating to prevent premature wear on the blade. Be sure to only spray silicone on the blade and avoid the handle. You can protect the handle by wrapping it in plastic wrap before spraying.
- Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
There are no reviews yet.