King Baldwin II, the King of Jerusalem, installed the Order in a part of the Palace of Jerusalem believed to be Solomons Temple, from which they took the name of Knights of the Temple or Templars. The orders battle honors in the defense of the Holy Land are now legendary, while the accounts of their missing accumulated wealth are still a mystery. This heavy cotton sleeveless Templar tunic has been dyed a bright white. The Orders Maltese styled red cross has been appliqued over the heart, while a full linen lining has been sewn on the interior.
- Ideal for creating a historical Crusader look
- Features red Crusader cross on front
- Long tunic has sleeveless construction
- Great for Renaissance fairs and reenactments
- Made of 100 percent cotton
- Dry clean recommended