Snorri Thorbrandsson was a famous Viking warrior whose life was pockmarked with conflict. Following a fight with another Viking, he traveled to Greenland, where he was killed in battle. You can capture the warrior spirit with the Snorri Thorbrandsson Undertunic. Based on the type of clothing that Thorbrandsson was likely buried in, this natural-colored cotton undergarment features a V-neck design and a hem that barely brushes the knees, giving it an authentic medieval feel. Its slitted sides allow for ease of movement, and it fits the body loosely enough to be comfortable but tightly enough for an outer tunic to be worn over it. The Snorri Thorbrandsson Undertunic makes a great addition to any medieval or Renaissance ensemble.
- Inspired by medieval Viking undertunics
- Fits loosely over the body for comfort and flexibility
- Stylish design allows for easy wearing under a variety of medieval tunics
- Sides are slitted for ease of movement
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs and medieval reenactments
- Made from 100% cotton