A well-dressed medieval man should begin with the basics. The Simon Cotton Shirt works well with a wide variety of historical costumes and ensembles. Available in a range of sizes and in four colors, this light cotton shirt can look equally wonderful for a pirate, merchant, or member of the warrior class. The standing collar closes with ties in a laced pattern. The cuffs are also closed with ties in three places on the forearm. You can pull the shirt on over the head and adjust it with the ties at the neck and cuffs. This medieval shirt is an ideal garment for a Renaissance faire, LARP event, or reenactment.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Small standing collar
- Closes at the neck with lacing
- Cuffs can be adjusted in three places
- Great for a variety of costumes
- Ideal for a reenactment or faire
- Handmade from light cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
There are no reviews yet.