Offering a practical design that looks quite striking, the Steel Vladimir Bracers are ideal for your next LARP battle. The steel bracers are composed of multiple curved metal segments including integrated hand and elbow pieces. Decorative rivets and a bright metal finish ensure that the arm armour suits knights and other medieval champion characters perfectly. A metal plate helps protect the underarm of the wearer, while two buckles fasten the steel armour securely. The medieval armour is designed so that it will not overly hinder movement. We recommend wearing padded arming wear beneath the plate armour to increase comfort. Be sure to check out our other Vladimir-style armour when preparing for your next LARP event or re-enactment.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Excellent arm protection
- Features integrated hand and elbow segments
- Worn via two adjustable buckled straps
- Third strap on hand keeps hand guard secure
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Overall Bracer Length: 17 Inches
- Hand Guard Length: 4 Inches
- Arm Guard Length: 13 Inches
- Elbow Width: 6 Inches
- Wrist Width: 5 Inches
- Hand Width: 7 Inches
- Length (Underside of Forearm): 7 Inches
- Width (Underside of Forearm): 3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.