King Arthur, the Round Table, and Excalibur are intertwined between legend and history, as this replica sword is imbued with gold beasts in silver knotwork. Made by Marto of Spain, the Silver and Gold Excalibur is an ornate blade. As Thomas Malory wrote in the 15th century, Whoso pulleth out this sword of this stone and anvil, is rightwise King born of all England. According to legend, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, fulfilled this deed and swore to be a fair king and to defend truth and justice all the days of his life. This sword features a leather-wrapped grip and Zamak silver and gold plated pommel and guard, which are both adorned in symbols and designs that add a complexity to the character of the sword. The double edged unsharpened stainless steel blade is etched in silver with yet more intricate designs. The Silver and Gold Excalibur is a decorative sword intended for wall decor, displays, or costume only.
- Decorative blade for display
- Etched and plated accents with knotwork and beasts
- Great for reenactors and collectors
- Also makes a great gift or display piece
- Sold without a scabbard
- Made from 440 stainless steel
- Leather-wrapped grip
- Pommel and guard are plated in Zamak silver and gold
- Blade displays etched silver designs
- Overall Length: 48 Inches
- Blade Length: 36.25 Inches
- Blade Width: 0.15 Inch
- Weight: 4 lbs. 10 oz.