Marching out onto the battlefield, you feel confident in your armour. You wear this large Wedge Riveted Short Sleeve Flat Ring Chainmail Hauberk. Made from 17 gauge mild steel, this hauberk comes with a natural finish. The flat rings have a 9 millimeter diameter. They form a 4-in-1 pattern weave with alternating rows of riveted and solid rings. The riveted rings have wedge style riveting. Also, the hauberk has short sleeves. In addition, it falls to about the mid-thigh, depending on the height of the wearer. The collar has a V-shape. Finally, the hauberk makes a wonderful addition to many medieval and Renaissance costumes. For a smaller size, check out AB2462, sold separately. This Wedge Riveted Short Sleeve Flat Ring Chainmail Hauberk is great for many light reenactments and roleplaying events.
This item is handmade, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- 4-in-1 pattern
- V-shape collar
- Short sleeves
- Wonderful for Renaissance and medieval costumes
- Great for LARP and light reenactments
- Made from 17 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Chest: 56 Inches
- Ring Internal Diameter: 8 Millimeters
- Weight: 20 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.