To some, the best offense is a powerful defense. Improve your defense by wearing this small Wedge Riveted Short Sleeve Flat Ring Chainmail Hauberk. Made from 17 gauge mild steel, this hauberk comes with a natural finish. The flat rings have a 9 millimeter diameter. They form a 4-in-1 pattern weave with alternating rows of riveted and solid rings. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. The riveted rings have wedge style riveting. Also, the hauberk has short sleeves. In addition, it falls to about the mid-thigh, depending on the height of the wearer. The collar has a V-shape. Finally, the hauberk makes a wonderful addition to many medieval and Renaissance costumes. For a larger size, check out AB2506, sold separately. This small Wedge Riveted Short Sleeve Flat Ring Chainmail Hauberk is great for many light reenactments and roleplaying events.
This item is handmade, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- 4-in-1 pattern
- V-shape collar
- Short sleeves
- Wonderful for Renaissance and medieval costumes
- Great for LARP and light reenactments
- Made from 17 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Chest: 47 Inches
- Ring Internal Diameter: 9 Millimeters
- Weight: 16.5 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.