Success upon the Seven Seas requires weaponry and tools that prove helpful on both land and on water. One does not need to be a buccaneer to recognize the Sea Marauder Scimitar Knife as a suitable blade for multiple purposes. With its curved, scimitar shape, the stainless steel blade is perfect for slashing, but can even be used for cutting and piercing. The dark grain finish of the grip attracts the eye. The finger grooves support a firm hold. The brass pommel and guard create a striking accent. Finally, this knife comes with a sheath. A strap at the tip of the sheath lets the knife accompany you wherever the daily venture leads.
- Fully functional
- Blade has a traditional scimitar shape
- Finger grooves on grip provide a secure hold
- Includes a brown sheath
- A great side arm for pirate reenactors and enthusiasts
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Hilt is made of wood with brass pommel and guard
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 17 Inches
There are no reviews yet.