You will feel like you have stepped into the pages of a fairy tale when you wear this elegant gown. Made of a heavy red cotton velvet, the dress has full bell sleeves and a generous full skirt. Beneath the square neckline, the bodice features adjustable lacing down its front, the crisscrossing cords strung through intricately detailed, handmade loops. Lacing at the back also provides adjustability to the fit. The bell sleeves are fitted until the elbow, where they flare out dramatically. Black lace embellishes the wide cuff. Ideal for noble ladies or even members of royalty, this gorgeous gown is ideal for looking your best at the Renaissance faire or presenting a character with regality on the stage.
- Perfect for a queen or noble lady
- Features generous, full length skirt
- Long sleeves flare into a bell shape
- Laces up the front and back
- Great for Renaissance fairs and reenactments
- Made of 100 percent cotton velvet
- Dry clean recommended
- Small: Dress Size 6-8
- Medium: Dress Size 10-12. Length is 56 Inches.
- Large: Dress Size 14-16
- X-Large: Dress Size 18-20