Calling all warrior mages, magical swordsmen, and many others. The Sapphire Gemstreak LARP Sword is an ideal weapon for your next battle. Its medieval fantasy design suits a variety of character aesthetics.
Artisans Elite LARP Construction
This fantasy LARP weapon is part of the Artisan Elite line from Ateliers Nemesis. Thermoforming fuses the closed cell foam of the blade together, making this LARP weapon ultra safe and shred-resistant.
This sturdy foam blade surrounds a strong fiberglass core, which is in turn reinforced with a high-weave polyester similar to Kevlar for heightened safety. This means the LARP sword is both very safe and strong enough to parry blows.
A unique weighting system then gives this LARP sword better balance for greater agility. Finally, a latex-free waterproof coating protects the LARP weapon, enhancing its durability.
To begin with, this fantasy sword has a double-edged blade. A tapered fuller runs down the center of the blade. The sword continues with a curved crossguard with the color of tarnished steel. The guard curves towards the blade. It has arms that narrow and then flare out at the ends.
Blue scrollwork detailing adorns the flared ends, as well as a shield shape in the center of the guard. The shield has a straight top with curved sides forming a point facing towards the blade. Then, the hilt has a wrapped grip. Blue leather wraps around the tapered wooden grip, adding to the realistic look and feel of the sword.
The hilt ends with a detailed pommel. This pommel features steel-colored fittings to match the guard, including a medallion with the Ateliers Nemesis logo on the side. At the tip, it has a round gem with a rich, deep blue coloring. This sword is ideal for LARP battles and cosplays, especially for original characters. It is sure to impress at a convention. Do not forget to get the Straight Blade LARP Sword Scabbard (#AN-0037) so you have a place to keep your sword between battles.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Heightened durability and detail
- Soft, reinforced tip for safety
- Has a gem-like pommel
- Richly colored hilt
- Balanced construction
- Ideal for LARP and cosplay events
- Blade is made of a closed cell cross-linked EVA copolymer memory foam
- Has an interior fiberglass rod at its core with a complex weave polyester fiber reinforcement
- Handle is wood wrapped in leather
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soapy water, then allow to dry. Use a silicone-based coating to prevent premature wear on the blade. Be sure to only spray silicone on the blade and avoid the handle. You can protect the handle by wrapping it in plastic wrap before spraying.
- Do not store underneath heavy objects. Avoid excessive heat, cold, or prolonged exposure to the sun.
There are no reviews yet.